Ahhh, welcome! I’m so excited you’re here.
Thank you so much for joining my little crew of adventurers. The outdoors have changed my life and I know they can do that for you, too. Just give ’em a chance and you’ll be blown away.
Every week I’ll send a new adventure right to your inbox, so keep your eyes peeled and start planning your explorations! I’d love to see you out there, so remember to tag me on social or send me your photos. It truly makes me so happy to see you out there.
While you’re waiting, you might like some of these:
- Bluetti EB3A Portable Power Station Review for CampingPortable, lightweight, and powerful — the Bluetti EB3A power station is perfect for camping and road trips. Read the full review!
- RV Parks near Kelowna, BCFrom beautiful lakeside campgrounds to parks amidst farms and orchards, the RV parks in Kelowna are the perfect place for unforgettable getaway in the Okanagan.
- Provincial Park Camping in Kelowna, BCEnjoy the beautiful Okanagan by camping at these provincial parks near Kelowna! Find your next campsite here.
- 11 Best Hikes in Kelowna, BCExplore the best hikes in Kelowna!
- How to Hike in the Rain: Tips to Stay Dry & ComfortableThis comprehensive guide will equip you with the knowledge and tools to hike in the rain. Use this tips and tricks to plan your trip now!
- Ione Falls near Nakusp, West Kootenays, BCVisit this beautiful waterfall located in a rest stop on Highway 23 in the Kootenays.