Ahhh, welcome! I’m so excited you’re here.
Thank you so much for joining my little crew of adventurers. The outdoors have changed my life and I know they can do that for you, too. Just give ’em a chance and you’ll be blown away.
Every week I’ll send a new adventure right to your inbox, so keep your eyes peeled and start planning your explorations! I’d love to see you out there, so remember to tag me on social or send me your photos. It truly makes me so happy to see you out there.
While you’re waiting, you might like some of these:
- Lakefront Log Home: Beautiful & Peaceful Vacation Rental in the KootenaysEnjoy a beautiful, serene stay on Arrow Lakes at this stunning Airbnb near Nakusp.
- EVERFUN’s 30-Can Soft Cooler Backpack (Gear Review)With this insulated, leak proof cooler from EVERFUN that you can wear as a backpack, you can enjoy bougie picnics at the top of a mountain!
- Black Diamond’s StormLine Stretch Rain Shell for Women (Gear Review)Need a solid rain shell for unpredictable spring weather? The BD StormLine shell is a quality jacket that checks all the boxes.
- 20+ Overnight Backpacking Trails in the OkanaganExplore beautiful areas of the Okanagan on an overnight backpacking trip!
- Margaret Falls in Herald Provincial Park, Sunnybrae (Trail Guide)Take an easy walk to a spectacular waterfall in Herald Provincial Park.
- Able Carry Max Backpack (Gear Review)Whether you’re hopping on a plane or hitting the road, carry-on travel backpacks make travel a whole lot easier.