Ahhh, welcome! I’m so excited you’re here.
Thank you so much for joining my little crew of adventurers. The outdoors have changed my life and I know they can do that for you, too. Just give ’em a chance and you’ll be blown away.
Every week I’ll send a new adventure right to your inbox, so keep your eyes peeled and start planning your explorations! I’d love to see you out there, so remember to tag me on social or send me your photos. It truly makes me so happy to see you out there.
While you’re waiting, you might like some of these:
- Chase Creek Falls Hiking GuideAn impressive 80-foot wide waterfall on the side of the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Scrubba Wash Bag ReviewEnjoy clean laundry when you’re camping and backpacking thanks to this portable, lightweight laundry bag.
- Perley Rock Hiking GuideA difficult Rocky Mountain hike that ends in at beautiful glacier and glacial lake.
- Rainbow Falls Hiking GuideEnjoy a short hike to a thundering waterfall in Monashee Provincial Park.
- Bear Creek Provincial Park GuideThis beautiful park near Kelowna features a large campground, hiking trails, extensive beaches, and a waterfall.
- Stemwinder Provincial Park GuideAn small, underrated campground on the beautiful Similkameen River just off Highway 3.